Saturday, 02 August 2008

A dream comes true

My people. It's Valentino. The 30th of July was like a dream come true. I was on television and interviewed on the live show Hectic nine-9. Do you know what that means for a young man of my CALIBER? I was there at the studio as a representative for the Tall Ships Race team, together with Lona and Nadine, who were on a local sail-training voyage in June. We were joined by Alex from the great organization Cape Windjammers. When I met the presenters of the show, they greeted me with my name - and I did not even know them - - I felt very welcome. I felt like I am at a place where I was born to be. Maybe one day I will be there to do the real thing - you never know what can happen in the future. I went through all that procedure that a professional has to go through for getting ready for the show: we git the make up and we had to run through what we will say. And when it came to the live show, the presenter asked me the questions, and I just started speaking as if I am in the business for a long time. Thanks to everybody who watched the show out there! I'll leave you with these words - GOD COMES TO ThOSE WHO WAIT.
Valley- signing out

No comments: